Subject: Invitation to the conference
From: "Aneta Ostrowska" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 13:48:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sirs,

We would like to invite you to the annual REACH conference, which will be
held on 15-16.10.2024 in Bratislava with the possibility of online
participation.

Participation in the conference for representatives of authorities and
inspections is free of charge.

The conference is preceded by a meeting on new regulations for batteries,
which will be held on 14.10.2024.

The conference will cover the following topics: risk management, chemical
safety, eco-design, sustainable development of chemicals, the revision of
the CLP regulation.

The conference will be led by representatives of: Cefic, BASF,
Eurometalux.

We invite you to register by the link:
https://ekotoxtraining.com/events/reach-conference-2024/

Aneta Ostrowska

Regulatory Consultant

-----------------------------------------------

Centrum Ekotoksykologiczne Sp. z o.o.

ul. Armii Krajowej 33

41-506 Chorzów, Polska

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Tel.: 32 202 90 34

https://ekotoxtraining.com/events/reach-conference-2024/